Search This Blog

8/26/12

Nestle Toll House Cookies

 My favorite cookie is and will always be Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie. Today I had to get my cookie fix and needed to double the recipe. Well, if I was going to share with family and friends one batch wouldn't be enough. So, I was making sure I had all the ingredients when I realized I was short 1 cup of butter, no problem I have made other cookies with shortening why not give it a try. What is the worse thing that could happen? Well, I love them! I will put this modified or should I called it Rhondified recipe in the Keeper's Pile. [slideshow]




Modification made my Rhonda Nelsen



4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

2 teaspoon baking soda

2 teaspoon salt

1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened and 1 cup Crisco Shortening

1 1/2 cup granulated sugar

1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar

2 teaspoon vanilla extract

4 large eggs

4 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels

1 cup chopped pecans
 photo 225 sign_zpsedahwwwb.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate

Crafts

Popular Posts