Search This Blog

12/5/10

Chocolate Candy Cane Cupcakes

I Love Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe's




<
My youngest sons school asked people to donate desserts for the cake walk at the Candy Land Breakfast. I thought Candy Cane Cupcakes would be the perfect dessert, since they're simple, delicious and too cute.
I just used a Betty Crocker Cake mix because I find at these kind of events my cake box goes over better with the kids and parents. So here is my recipe
1 box cake mix (follow direction on box)
1/3 Cup crushed Candy Cane
2 Tablespoon Ghiradelli Unsweetened Cocoa
12 (split) Trader -Joe's Peppermint Joe-Joe's
I poured the cake mix onto the cookie and baked as the directions called for.
I haven't frosted them yet because I don't need to decorate them till Friday afternoon. I will add those pictures on Saturday.
I did taste test one of the cupcakes without frosting and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate

Crafts

Popular Posts