Search This Blog

11/7/10

French Toast Cupcakes

Recipe adapted from: Wilde In The Kitchen


12 slices cinnamon-raisin bread Loave of french Bread
4 eggs
1 ½ cups milk
1 tsp vanilla
dash of salt
1 teaspoon on cinnamon
I made a few changes because I didn't have cinnamon-raisin bread. I used a loaf of French bread and added cinnamon. I didn't have any raisins so I added some raspberries.
I doubled the recipe so I added 1 Tablespoon of vanilla, instead of 2 teaspoons.
Spray the muffin pan with Pam or any nonstick coating. Preheat oven to 375 F. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. I baked them for 20 minutes this time but will bake them 25 minutes next time.

Mix the liquid ingredients together and pour evenly over muffin cups. You can bake the muffins now or put them in the fridge overnight and bake them in the morning.
I will definately make this recipe again. I want to thank "Wilde in the Kitchen," for sharing.


This recipe is perfect for a fast and fun breakfast but I would never serve them for dessert.  I love making breakfast fun so this recipe is one of my favorites.


5 comments:

  1. Yum! I had not seen this recipe. Thanks for sharing as they look like a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie. I got the recipe from one of my favorite blogs Brown Eye Baker. I am having a lot of fun seeing what she creates next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigoodness - brilliant! Two of the best things in the world, together. I can only imagine how delicious they are... maybe I will have to put my baking mitts on next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sweet Freak, I think these are great to make when you have company. I love your name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow I missed this post when it first came out, thanks for the shout out! Your cupcakes look so fluffy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Chocolate

Crafts

Popular Posts