Search This Blog

7/3/10

Happy Birthday America







I couldn't think of a better SWEET TREAT to make for America's Birthday than these delicious and fun Cake Pops. The first time I saw a cake pop was on Bakerella's flickr page. She is always creating fun cake pops and I always look forward to seeing her next creation.
It has been 6 years since I made this cakeball bouquet and it is funny how much changes in 6 years.  I now know that I should have had a smaller red or blue bow.  This is too busy and the bow is bigger than the bucket.  It is nice to know I have learnfrom my mistakes. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, they look great!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rhonda, thanks for entering my giveaway! I decided to have a runner up as well as a winner with the chance to win the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook and you are the runner up! So if you email me at gembraithwaite@aol.co.uk with your address I can post your prize to you! Thanks, Gem x

    ReplyDelete

Chocolate

Crafts

Popular Posts